Monday, April 7, 2014

Thoughts From A Library

At the moment I should be editing my research paper about Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender rights, but what am I doing? Mentally sobbing that I can't go on Tumblr Mobile (which is sad enough in it's own respect), browsing through centuries of destroyed LGBT pieces of art, and trying to download A Game of Thrones (the book series, you imbecile) on my school computer. That's educational right?

Well, I guess not. But sitting here, in this fantastic public library of mine I can't help but think to myself, "I live in a freaking rad city". Since my mother would beat me with a broom if I disclosed my city, let alone where my bedroom window is positioned, I will say I am in the largest city in a nearly perfectly rectangular state in the West that had gay marriage legal for two weeks. Salt Lake City, if you really had to guess. Take that Mom!
Oh snap, we got a rebel over here.
Courtesy of Dr. SuRu

These are "Thoughts From a Library":

Me: Do all libraries have coffee shops in them? That's kind of ironic don't you think... what if something happened. Think of the books! *five seconds later* Let's see if I can position my Italian soda on my laptop lid without it spilling.

Brother needs to go to the bathroom:
Me: Where is the bathroom again? Oh yeah, on every floor. Might as well go to the kid's floor.
Bro: "Let's take the elevator!"
Me: Hehehe, watch out world, clear elevators here I come!
Several buttons are pushed
Both: "Oh great."
*le elevator goes up*
*my stomach flips* *giggles* "OH YEAH BUDDY I'VE MISSED THIS!"
*after going up and down three stories*
Me: "Thank God, I need the loo."
Little Twerps: "The loo? What is she, a Brit?"
Me: I wish.
*bathroom moment*
Me: Will Dom notice if I go on Tumblr for a minute?
Me: Praise free internet. My prayers go out to XMission and their glory.
Me: Crap, I've been in here for fifteen minutes *washes hands and leaves*
Dom: "Do all girls take that long to poo?" (oh yeah he's smooth)
Me: "Get used to it buddy." Some of us can't handle our Tumbladdictions.


Me: Am I dressed too nice for a library?
My inner voices
Courtesy of Elite Daily

Me: God those chocolate covered espresso beans look nice.
Economic Me: But they cost 80 cents...
Hungry Me: But... chocolate covered espresso beans
Intelectual Me: They could stimulate your work process
Me: "Dad, could I have 80 cents?"
Dad: "Take a dollar"
Me: Bingo bango.
*buys chocolate covered glory*
Me: Here's a twenty-cent tip cute barista boy.
Keep the change.
Courtesy of replygif

Me: All I want for Christmas is a... charged iPhone battery. Where did my charger go? Curses.

Me: I'm craving to actually do work.
Me: Blogging is work.
Naughty Me: You tricky, tricky girl.
Me: Self-manipulation, Grace's finest creation

Me: I miss Salt Lake City, I think I'm beginning to like living here again.
Economic Me: But the commute is horrible remember?
Me: Who invited you Debbie Downer?


Me: I want to read a book
Me: You always said you wanted to read A Game of Thrones...
Me: YAAASSSSS
Me: Oh wait, looks like you have to read a Kaplan book, an AP Human Geography textbook, some more LGBT history, and your own obituary before you'll have time for that.
Satan: Haha, deal with it.
Courtesy of mrwgifs

Me: Being a barista looks fun
Me: I could steal chocolate covered espresso beans
Judicial Me: If you did that you'd get a felony, fired, and probably have the beans taken back.
Me: Eh, it looks like crappy wage anyways.
Me: But think of the beans...


Me: I'm just going to pretend like I've finished enough work for today.
After reading one article out of a hundred
Courtesy of mashable
Keep reading,

Grace's going to school

No comments:

Post a Comment