Friday, April 25, 2014

A Horrible Sing-Along Blog Post

I was thinking about writing this blog post a long time ago when I discovered that my favorite show, oh well technically it's a short film, was taken off of Netflix! Now that may sound like no issue to you but what if I told you that this short film in question was Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog?!
Exactly.
Courtesy of googleplussuomi


Now do you get me? Honestly though, the pain and suffering that I have gone through without beautiful forty-two minutes of pure horrible bliss in my week is driving me insane. And why is this you ask? Because I'm kind of in love with this short-film and it has driven me into quoting sprees (that others can testify to) and I'm falling into an unhealthy relationship with. 

(By the way, I just tried spelling relationship and I spelled relationshop. I'm shopping for those relations am I right ladies? Mmm hmm! Anywho, on with my tale of woe!)



Now speaking of a "Sing-Along Blog" I have to admit... I don't wanna do the singing post. It sounded awesome in March, but that was before I realized how absolutely poorly that could end out. But what did you guys choose?!?
Thanks guys, honestly, how could I survive without you. <Insert sarcastices>
Since I am such a kind human being, I will make y'all a promise, right here right now. If I sing people's blog posts, I need YOU to submit what blog posts I must sing. Find the weird ones, the wacko-what-the-heck-are-they-writing-about posts, and I'll do it. I will do this because I am a loyal human being. I blame my loyalty on being a Taurus. Stupid astrological sign, why do you have to make me so diligent... Curses.

So I have a task for you guys starting now:

    1.Give Me All Your Money Blog Posts: Okay not all of them but the really good ones. You know what I'm talking about, the funny ones that make the crowds go, "Ha ha! Our dear author has made a funny," or the ones that make everyone go, "Oh no! Our diligent author has made a horrendous pun tantamount to a palm to the head". If they are not worthy of overenthusiastic eloquent speech patterns then I must say toodaloo to you and your blog post submission.
Adios lame posts, I got work to do.
Courtesy of South Perry

    2. Send in Yo Friend's Blog Posts: You heard me, send in someone else's post. Oh yes, please do because I well know that there are some diggity-dawg-dang good posts out there that have left me laughing on the floor that were written by me others, so I know you do too. Not to mention, watch me not only say but SING the words that you submit. Oh yeah, I'm pretty darn awesome.
I'm giving you something you never knew you
wanted, like Jimmy Fallon and Elmo bustin' a move.
Courtesy of gifirific

    3. Teach Me How To Dougie: Oh yeah, that's right, just like the classic song from sixth grade, I need your expertise on some songs yo! If you contact me with a list of songs, you are fantastic. If you send me one, it better be freaking amazing agreed? Coolio. P.S. If you don't pick the songs then I have to. You don't want that, unless you enjoy the Beatles, Marvin Gaye, and Electronic French Jazz as much as I.
Courtesy of zap2it

      4. Watch My "Horrible" Post Unfold: I hope that it will be done in less than a week, but c'mon, we all know me. It will probably be done by tomorrow. Ha ha ha, but really I bet this will be done by my birthday (which is coming up in less than three weeks)!



    Since we both have a lot of work to do, I'm just going to end this post with this:
Yeah, I have no words.
Courtesy of eonline



    1 comment:

    1. That last gif is the best thing in existence. I think you should come up with a song just for that gif.

      ReplyDelete