Thursday, May 22, 2014

Get To Know Grace

We're all goofy goobers yeah goofy goofy goober YEAH!
Courtesy of scratch.mit.edu

This is really late. Kind of super dooper, I'm a goofy-goober late... But for all of you who don't know me, I think that we should get to know one another. I should have done this in September for Pete's sake. Guess Pete didn't win this round... Anyways, I've been spending lots of time on Tumblr recently with a few of my close friends when we started playing a game:



1 // Take a random set of "get to know you" Tumblr questions: Pick a large set, about fifty or so questions, or just Google getting to know you questions to find a large amount. I shall supply you with several at the end.

2 // Get in a circle and get some blankies and pillows: You're going to be here for a while.
Oh yesh.
Courtesy of texas.spoonuniversity
3 // Divide yourself into small teams of two or three so that the competition gets fierce!


#smizeit
Courtesy of degrassi.wikia.com
4 // Have one partner be Partner A and the other Partner B (or even Partner C if you have three): A will get questioned for about five questions about Partner B and then you switch. Have one person be the ref who asks the questions and records scores. One point for each correct answer about the other partner.

5 // The team that knows the most about one another wins!
We got a winner over here!
I've found some good questions from my hours time scrolling on Tumblr, and I thought that I'd answer a few of them for you just so that you get to know a little bit more about me! (Also, if we ever play this you just got like, a lotta points from moi)

  • Have You Ever:
    • Skipped class? Hahaha yeah right, that proves you don't know me.
    • Had a job? More than one, I'm working this summer too.
    • Broken up with someone? Yeppers.
  • Favorites:
    • Show? Castle and Scrubs
    • Movie? Remember the Titans
    • Song? Oooh... This one is always changing so don't quote me on this, but "Sing" by Ed Sheeran
    • Person? I'd love to say my mom or dad because that'd be all sentimental and gooey like a golden marshmallow in June... wait what was I saying? Oh, I'd have to say this old camp counselor I used to have, he was pretty freaking fantastic.
    • Sound: Rain on a tin roof
    • Smell: Dew drops and rain
    • Binge Item: Chocolate
  • Personal:
    • Eye Color: Hazel, but it shifts more towards green
    • Middle Name: Elizabeth, like the Queen. 
    • Zodiac sign: Taurus all the way bay-bay!
    • Shoe size: Seven eleven. Nope, just seven.
    • Religion: Eh something or other... Maybe Christian? Who knows really.
    • Longest Relationship: Three months, yeah I'm supa pro.
    • Siblings? One lil broski who I love the mostki
  • This vs. That: 
    • Cats vs Dogs? Don't tell Princel, but I am definitely a sucker for a pup I can take a run with. Princel on the other hand just sits on my face, while I sleep. So close yet so far.
    • Pie vs Cake? Cake, have you ever tasted Salt Lake Roasting Company's raspberry chocolate fudge? 
    • Airplane vs Road-trip? Airplanes are so lovely, I just can't help but look out the window the entire time.
    • Straight vs Curly Hair? Is wavy an option because straight hair equals two hours of straightening and curly equals foam curlers in my hair overnight.
    • Nighttime vs Daytime? I'm quite the daytime person although that does not mean I am a morning person. I'm more like a four in the afternoon kind of girl.
  • Randoms: 
    • Do you like your name? I'd say it's pretty amazing, and it's nice and simple to write. Nobody gets it wrong, so yeah, I'd say I like it.
    • First fandom? HP for the win.
    • Something that makes you laugh/smile when you think of it? Probably staying up till five am with my friends at running through fields and mid-construction houses.
    • Something you're looking forward to? This weekend aye aye ayeeee!
    • One thing you adore about yourself physically? My eyes.
    • One characteristic you would change about yourself? My athleticism.
    • Song that you relate to? Snippet of lyrics? "Come and Save Me" by Jagwar Ma
      • "I don't think you want me like I want you
        What have I got to do to get around it?
        I don't want a love like this" (Don't tell anyone... but I think this is going to be the song of the week)

I definitely had way more fun with this than I expected. I recommend you guys try this out, I know you'll try lying to yourself with a few questions, but it's actually really interesting. If you guys love interpersonal things as much as I do, you'll enjoy this. If not, eh whatcha gonna do.. this is my post for the week.



It's nice getting to know you guys,


GEM (Aww yeah my initials spell something, you jealous yet?)

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite thing ever, I love your blog bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very disappointed that I am not your favorite person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know what Jules? Cue musical number "You can't always get what you want! You can't always get what you want!"

    ReplyDelete