Monday, May 5, 2014

Springtime in a Nutshell


Hehe, puns.
I don't know about you guys, but the beginning of May is always such an interesting transition for me. You go from a blizarding behemoth of snow on your doorstep every single day to this muddy yet excruciatingly warm weather in less than two weeks. Of course this does allow for a few random showers and snow storms on your birthday every year or so, not like it got old five years ago. Thanks Utah. Anyways, the dawn of spring is upon us so we must commence the festivities!


Our celebrations for the month of May go as follows:

  • May the Fourth Be With You
  • Cinco de Mayo (or Cinco de Cuatro if you watch Arrested Development)
  • The beginning of a ten day detox
  • Getting down to fitness
  • A ten day detox
  • My birthday
  • An AP test on Human Geography
  • SAGE testing
  • Some more SAGE
  • A Bio project
  • Saying goodbye to SeƱor Dinosaur for once and for all
  • Oh and did I mention a detox and going to the gym?
I'm feeling a change in the air if you know what I mean. The chemical components of the oxygen we breathe has altered with an atom of hope, okay maybe that's what I mean. But I don't think you guys get how excited I am at the moment.

We've gone from pre-spring:
Where my snowflakes be at?


To almost but not really spring:

No words needed.
Courtesy of 1079ishot.com


To "oh my darn diggity it's shorts weather": 
That moment when: you realize you can wear skirts and dresses and not be cold


To spring:
Courtesy of Teen

And eventually we'll get to... summer:

Hey baby how you doin' aka all I think of when I see this
Courtesy of Disney
Now do you understand?! We are so close I can almost taste it, release my inhibitions... wait what? Okay we will have a little jam sesh real quick... Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in! No one else! No one else can speak the words on your lips! <End scene> I don't know what it is guys, maybe it's my gluten-free, non GMO, sugar-free lifestyle I'm starting, but I am so excited... and I just can't hide it. Even I don't sing this many songs on a daily basis, something is almost too perfect about this spring. 

Oh and guys, did I mention... my birthday is in less than five days.
Bwahaha
Courtesy of ign.com
P.S. if you aren't listening to the song at the top I recommend watching it with all of the gifs, it's had me sitting here laughing for many a minute.

I'm walking on sunshine,


The really almost birthday girl

1 comment:

  1. that last gif made me choke on my own giggles

    ReplyDelete